Happy Friday! Our little pup, Nana, is no surprise now but I thought she deserved her own spot on the blog. She’s a Mini Bernedoodle that we got from a breeder in Eugene, OR. She was born on November 25, 2022 and once she was 12 weeks, we had her stay with the breeder and enrolled her in a mini 4-week training. She was flown here and finally in our arms on February 17th!
A few facts about her:
(Yes, I talk about her as if she’s a human child)
- She loves her lamb chop stuffed animal
- She likes to cuddle, but only when she wants to
- Meal time is her favorite time of day
- She goes to work with Justin everyday and has made great friends with each employee there
- She sleeps throughout the night without a peep
- Her favorite outdoor toy is a soccer ball; Airbud 2.0
- She plays alone very well, but of course, loves when someone wants to play with her
- She could be outside for hours; an outdoorsy girl for sure
- She can never seem to get enough water. A thirsty girl!
- She is named after the dog in Peter Pan
And while it seems that I only share the sweet moments with her, she does have her not-so-sweet moments that have led me to tears multiple times. And no, I’m not even ashamed to admit that! But I have to remember that she’s still a puppy and learning, and we’re still learning how to raise a puppy. So we’re in this together. Below are a few more pictures of her and some pieces we’ve bought for her that we love.
Dog crate (medium size), basket is from Ikea
We love her to pieces! Thanks for reading —