– The most beautiful shoes I’ve ever owned, and they’re on sale! – (I sized up a 1/2 size)
– The Tiffany necklace all runners received after the half marathon in Southampton, NY. –
– Dog-sitting this pup for our friends while they were out of town last weekend. –
– Enjoying a G&T with fresh basil from our yard. –
– Watching our peonies bloom (even though some of them are already dying, LOL.) –
TGIF! I hope you’ve had a good week, and are ready for the weekend. It’s going to be a hot one on Saturday and I’m oh so looking forward to it. Pedicures, a kids birthday party, and laying by the pool are on the agenda. Summer, I’m so glad you’re here!
I finished The Office last week and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t cry… when Michael comes back, oh my heart! I also really enjoyed watching Dwight and Jim’s relationship evolve into something special. So sweet. I’ve been rewatching Sex and the City, and I just barely started Parks and Recreation… tell me it gets better? I saw the Downton Abbey movie with my parents over Memorial weekend and it was a harmless, feel-good movie. I enjoyed it!
Now that summer is upon us, I’ve been getting the urge to read again. Nothing beats a calm, warm evening on the patio with a good book. So, I recently checked out The Last Thing He Told Me, and Verity. Have you read either of them? I’d love to hear your thoughts or more recommendations! You can see my 2021 summer reading list here.
There’s been a lot of blog posts this week so thanks for being here and reading along! And after seeing your guys’ votes, I’ll be planning on sharing my favorite clean makeup products and athleisure outfit ideas on the blog next week. Until then, I hope you have a joyous weekend. Much love —
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, I receive a commission.