– Rearranging our home décor after putting Christmas away –
– Relocating my succulents into our bathroom –
– Some new-to-me beauty products as well as some tried and true products (linked below) –
– Adding a Chanel coffee table book to my collection –
It’s always about this time of January that I feel the holidays are in the past, and my daily life can resume. Christmas is put away, out-of-towners are gone, and everyone is back to work. A bittersweet feeling, really. Even though I don’t buy into the “new year, new me” mentality, I do feel like the start of a new year is a refreshing time; a reset, if you will. With this reset, I’ve been focusing writing down small, attainable goals/aspirations that I can continually check myself on throughout the year. I love any excuse to make lists, and the new year is a perfect time for that!
One of my “goals” is to focus on making our house more of a home by slowly adding/rearranging décor pieces. After we built our home in 2019 and once I began blogging, I knew I wanted to share tidbits of home décor on the side of fashion. I hope to reveal more rooms, design, and décor pieces this year in addition to my regular beauty and fashion posts. Click here to see my most recent home décor finds!
Besides list-making and décor rearranging, I recently finished my 18-week running program (10k) – how time flies! I plan to create a running blog post with how I got started, my experiences, resources, podcasts, music, etc., so stay tuned!
Because I’m always shopping, I thought I’d share a handful of items I’ve been keeping tabs on!
- These Veja V10 sneakers are at the top of my list. I’m hoping I can find them while we’re in AZ this weekend.
- I’m always on the hunt for a new bags. I love a good crossbody, and I thought this design was so fun.
- This brand is one I always forget about, but they have such chic/versatile pieces. I can’t stop thinking about this sweater!
- I recently stumbled across this dress and actually gasped at my computer screen. Absolutely love the color, length, style — the perfect spring/summer dress!
I hope you have a fun and safe weekend; thanks for reading! Xx, E
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, I receive a commission.