– Spending the last couple weeks of summer traveling! This was in McCall, ID for a friends wedding. –
– Then we were in Maui, HI for 6 days for Justin’s birthday/for fun. Blog post coming soon! –
– Tried to take as many outfit pics as I could while in Hawaii! – (outfit details)
– Splurging on a fun gift for myself while on vacation. See what’s inside here! –
– Slowly transitioning over to pants and jackets now that we’re back home. – (outfit details)
Wowwie wow wow! It’s been a hot second since I last chatted with you guys in a Friday Favorite’s post, but I’m back! The end of August through September is always a whirlwind in the McAfee household because Justin and I’s birthdays are 8 days a part. Which means so much food, treats, vacations, gifts, drinking, drinking and more drinking. But I wouldn’t have it any other way!
This is the first week we’ve been home in what seems like forever, so we’re just now getting back into the swing of things. The temperatures have significantly cooled down since before we left on vacation, and to be honest, it’s quite nice. I love these few weeks of September when it’s a comfortable 75/80 degrees out. The cold will be here before we know it, so I’m doing my best to soak in these sweet summer/fall days while I can.
Let’s see… I recently paused my therapy sessions because my gal just had a baby. Yay for her, sad for me! Before her leave, she suggested finding an anxiety podcast and listening to an episode or 2 every couple weeks, or when I’m feeling particularly anxious. I found this one on Spotify and was nearly in tears as I listened because the 2 hosts were so relatable. This is the episode I was like, “YES, YES YES, THAT’S ME!”
I’m still rewatching Hart of Dixie (took a hiatus there for a minute) and I love rewatching New Girl when I want something mindless. Justin and I are eager for The Amazing Race to start next week, and Emily in Paris Season 3 is supposed to debut soon as well. What fall shows are you looking forward to?
It feels good to be back! Thanks for reading —